RockBoard DUO 2.0, Pedalboard with Gig Bag
Rockboard pedal boards are lightweight, built for hard tour life, and built for efficient pedal layout and cable management. The Rockboard Duo 2.0 is the perfect portable pedal board for simple pedal rigs and musicians who need to travel light. Includes gig-bag.
The updated 2019 RockBoard® pedalboard series is based on the innovations of our completely re-designed 2018 Series and incorporates a lot of added features, based on suggestions from musicians all around the world. The ingenious, lightweight, rigid and rugged construction, based on only one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, as well as the innovative slot-based design lets you hide cables easily for a neat and tidy design, all stay the same. Added and improved features include an additional mini board size - the New RockBoard® DUO 2.0, an extended slot grid for perfect fit of our new optional QuickMount plates, added mounting positions for the Optional RockBoard® The Tray - Universal Power Supply Mounting Solution (QUAD 4.2, CINQUE 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4), second MOD mounting slots for RockBoard® CINQUE 5.3 and 5.4, lighter ABS pedalboard cases and improve pedalboard bags.
- pedalboard for effects pedals
- for approx. 3 to 5 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on the right side
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- robust black powder-coated surface
- width 320 mm / 12 5/8"
- depth 142 mm / 5 9/16"
- height incl. rubber feet 35 - 58 mm / 1 3/8" - 2 5/16"
- weight 0.5 kg / 1.1 lbs.
- including gig bag
- weight gig bag approx. 0.8 kg / 1.8 lbs.
- interior dimensions gig bag (L x W x D) 360 x 180 x 100 mm / 14 3/4" x 7 1/16" x 3 5/16"
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties