Cole Clark FL Series FL3EC-BLBL Acoustic Electric Guitar w/Case - Store Demo Model
Store display model Cole Clark FL3 acoustic electric guitar. Cole Clark guitars are wholly unique take on the modern guitar. Combing gorgeous locally sourced (Australian) wood, innovative construction techniques, and an incredibly versatile pickup system, these guitars are both visually beautiful and acoustically incredible. The onboard pickup system includes a body sensor, traditional piezo, and a condensor mic that can be blended together for a wide variety of tones that make the guitar well suited for home, stage, and studio. This guitar is incredibly beautiful and plays like a dream.
Store display model, shows minor cosmetic wear from in-store trial, guitar is kept in a humidity controlled room. Includes original case.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark PG3 pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: AAA grade Australian Blackwood
- Back/Sides: AAA grade Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Abalone (fretboard, waist and rosette)
- Machine Heads: Grover Gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Cole Clark hardcase – Tweed
- Pick Guard supplied in case