Martin GPC-X2E Lefty Acoustic Electric Guitar - Sitka/Rosewood
Martin X2 Series guitars are a fantastic road-worthy workhorse line of instruments that can handle the rigors of live performance while keeping that classic Martin tone at a rate that is attainable for musicians on a budget. This lefty model features their comfortable Grand Performer body with a rich and open sounding solid-spruce top.
*Stock photo, wood grain will vary
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: None
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sapele
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Yes
- Electronics Options: Fishman® MX
- Case: Soft Gig-Bag