Martin T1K Tenor Ukulele w/Bag - All Solid Koa
Classic Martin style and traditional Koa tone, the Martin T1K is a gorgeous example of the quality of the Martin brand, a brand that's been building ukuleles for nearly 100 years!
*stock photo, wood grain will vary
Martin has built the world’s finest ukuleles since 1916, and tenor ukes since 1929 that have long been prized for their full-bodied voice and great volume. The T1K tenor-sized model features top, back and sides crafted of solid Hawaiian koa, a wood native to Hawaii and a favorite of island players. The entire body is finished in high quality satin lacquer, and features an applied dovetail neck joint. The T1K Uke is a beautiful example of why Martin is still the name in superior quality ukuleles.
- Body Size: Tenor Ukulele
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Bracing Pattern: Tenor Ukulele
- Scale Length: 17"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/32''
- Top Material: Koa
- Neck Shape: Tenor Ukulele
- Back Material: Koa
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: Koa