Nux MG-300 Modeling Guitar Processor
*Picture listed is a stock photo. No Limit Guitar Co. pictures coming soon!
Dollar-for-dollar, the best multi-efx on the market. Our dream was to develop a compact and versatile multi-efx pedal at the right price. We understand that both beginners and working musicians are looking for compact size and great sound at an affordable price. This was a big challenge, and we're proud to say we did it!
The pre-effect block beautifully recreates the awesome signature sound of real analog overdrive / distortion pedals. The white-box algorithm offers real negative-feedback, increment-by-increment. NUX TSAC-HD replicates the same playability most guitarists prefer in a real tube amplifier. G-300 offers 512 sample resolution of impulse response. You can load 3rd party IR files using NUX QuickTone edit software. ( MG-300 supports 48kHz wav format. ) The built-in 25 cabinet IRs combine 4 classic microphones with 3 positions to allow beginners a quick and easy way to jump into the multi effects experience.
Modulation: NUX built the popular Mini Core Series and the Verdugo Series (post effects) using Core Image Technology. Now MG-300 provides you with the same sound library - including all the classic Chorus, Flanger, Phase, Vibe, Rotary, Vibrato, and more.
Delay: If you have tried out the Cerberus or Atlantic, you know NUX's impressive Delay and Reverb sound. MG-300 offers even more new models and algorithms with Core Image technology. It also provides sub-division and tap tempo to make your tone more musical.
Reverb:Just like the iconic sound of NUX's Atlantic reverb algorithm, MG-300 adds Room for small environment reflection. Jam ( Drum & Looper ):
- TSAC-HD Pre-Effects and Amp Modeling deliver realistic feel and playability.
- Core-Image Post-Effects offer you studio sound quality.
- Edit Software for quickly choosing and tweaking patches.
- Load 3rd-party IRs to expand sound ability.
- USB audio stream for recording interface with routing setup.
- 56 drum beats and 60 seconds Phrase Loop Synchronization with Rhythm.
- Global 3 bands EQ for quick adjustments in live application.
- Hardware Interface: USB
- Signal Format: Analog
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Voltage: 9 Volts