Warwick Pro Series Corvette $$ 4 String Electric Bass, Burgundy Red Transparent Satin - With Bag
Gorgeous natural wood, crisp and clear tone with plenty of low end rumble and mid-punch, world-class build quality, the Warwick's Pro Teambuilt basses are some of the best production basses on the market, with boutique quality looks and feel at an attainable price, and a versatility that suits it for any style of music, a Warwick bass is a must have tool in any gigging bassist's arsenal. This corvette features a burgundy red satin finish over an ash body with gorgeous wood-grain that simply looks gorgeous. The double humbucker arrangement gives you a huge tonal variety, from warm mellow fingerstyle to angry biting slap. Each pickup has a 3-way mini switch that lets you choose between Parallel, Series, and Single coil modes. Add in a 2-band eq, balance and volume, and there isn't any style of music that this beauty can't handle!
Warwick basses come ready to play from the factory. All our instruments are inspected upon arrival and again prior to shipping to ensure your instrument will arrive ready to play!
Includes premium padded gig-bag.
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Tedur
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale) / 864 mm
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo extra hard Brass frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 3 pcs. US Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style humbuckers
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color: Burgundy Red Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: Chrome Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .105" (40200 M 4 045/105)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)