Warwick Pro Series Corvette Standard 4 String Electric Bass, Natural Transparent Satin, Bubinga Body - With Bag
Gorgeous natural wood, crisp and clear tone with plenty of low end rumble and mid-punch, world-class build quality, the Warwick's Pro Teambuilt basses are some of the best production basses on the market, with boutique quality looks and feel at an attainable price, and a versatility that suits it for any style of music, a Warwick bass is a must have tool in any gigging bassist's arsenal. This corvette features a bubinga body with gorgeous wood-grain in a natural satin finish that really lets the natural wood shine.
Warwick basses come ready to play from the factory. All our instruments are inspected upon arrival and again prior to shipping to ensure your instrument will arrive ready to play!
Includes premium padded gig-bag.
Two very unique wood grain patterns on our two in-stock basses, when ordering please note which bass you'd like.
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20" / 502 mm
- Scale length: 34" (long scale) / 864 mm
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo extra hard Brass frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga body
- Pickups: Passive or Active MEC "Dynamic Correction" J/J pickups
- Electronics: Passive MEC "Dynamic Correction" J/J pickups with passive electronics or active MEC J/J pickups with active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Active: Volume P/P / balance / treble/bass stacked - Passive: Volume / balance / tone
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color: Natural Satin
- Hardware colour: Chrome Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .105" (40200 M 4 045/105)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)