Warwick Pro Series Thumb BO 4 String Electric Bass, Burgundy Red Transparent Satin - With Bag
First introduced in 1985, the Warwick Thumb has been a leader in boutique-style professional basses for nearly 4 decades (as an aside, our GM was born in 1985, and feels his 40th birthday looming after writing the prior sentence, ouch). Sleek curves, incredible tone and feel, and like all Warwick basses a huge variety of points to dial in a setup just how you like it. Suited for any style of music from funk to jazz to metal, the Thumb is a must have bass for any gigging / professional bassist. The rich burgundy red finish on this model makes a bold statement while still allowing the gorgeous ovangkol wood grain to shine through.
Warwick basses come ready to play from the factory. All our instruments are inspected upon arrival and again prior to shipping to ensure your instrument will arrive ready to play!
Includes premium padded gig-bag.
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale) / 864 mm
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo extra hard Brass frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets: IFT Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 2-3 pcs. Ovangkol
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J Pickups
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume, Balance, Bass / Treble (stacked)
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color: Burgundy Red Satin
- Hardware colour: Chrome Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .105" (40200 M 4 045/105)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)