Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette $$, 5-String - Blue Blackburst Transparent Satin - No Limit Exclusive! - With Bag
No Limit Guitar Co Exclusive Color For 2022 - Pro Series Corvette $$ in Blue Blackburst Transparent Satin!!!
Gorgeous natural wood, crisp and clear tone with plenty of low end rumble and mid-punch, world-class build quality, the Warwick's Pro Teambuilt basses are some of the best production basses on the market, with boutique quality looks and feel at an attainable price, and a versatility that suits it for any style of music, a Warwick bass is a must have tool in any gigging bassist's arsenal. The double humbucker arrangement gives you a huge tonal variety, from warm mellow fingerstyle to angry biting slap. Each pickup has a 3-way mini switch that lets you choose between Parallel, Series, and Single coil modes. Add in a 2-band eq, balance and volume, and there isn't any style of music that this beauty can't handle!
Warwick basses come ready to play from the factory. All our instruments are inspected upon arrival and again prior to shipping to ensure your instrument will arrive ready to play!
Includes premium padded gig-bag.
Two very unique wood grain patterns on our two in-stock basses, when ordering please note which bass you'd like.
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Tedur
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale) / 864 mm
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo extra hard Brass frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 3 pcs. US Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style humbuckers
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single-coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color: Blue Blackburst Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .135" (40301 M 5B 045/135)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)